Master Bug Fixes:
- index.php showing in plugins list
- cloud_gameinstall.php – did not have “steam” field inserting (cloud was not giving steam_name either)
- Creating new servers on games without startup items gives “Failed to insert” error
- Minecraft by default has no query engine
- Added minecraft cloudid to db
- CS 1.6 / CZ needed update CMD’s
- Add CS:GO to cloud games (Still no SteamCMD support, that is coming soon…)
- Update CMD needed to be added to cloud games
- Installer redirects to update.php for new installs since they uploaded “configuration.php”
- Able to create duplicate usernames
- Fixed Template Browse showing nothing if login to the Remote Server failed
- Removed SSH perms check in installer in favor of checking during network server creation
- FTP edit file shows file contents at top
- Fixed FTP authentication failures in Remote Server
- Added File Path to Edit Template (readonly)
- Added .yml and .properties as extensions for Minecraft servers in File Manager
- Language Support – both admins and users
- Revamped Network Server creator – Now defaults to Local Server type. Also now runs permission checks and tests SSH connection during creation; if Remote and SSH connection fails, server is not created.
- Create Network server no longer requires you to specify the Homedir; if the SSH test is successful it will get it automatically. You can edit it if needed once it has been created.
- Added plugins icon to homepage
As language support is now working, do let me know if a translation is available.