The Remote scripts are now on GitHub!
Any fixes/changes I post will go on GitHub much before they go out in an official release. The remote installer etc is there, and if you need updated scripts, just copy all scripts from the “scripts/” directory in the remote github repo to your remote /home/gpx/scripts/ directory.
Lots of new features and fixes in this release.
NOTE: Make sure any time limits in php.ini (set_time_limit etc) are set to 120 or higher, or even 0/unlimited. Steam server communication can take a long time and you don’t want scripts timing out.
- Theme Support – Theme-able admin and client areas
- Console Support – If GNU screen is installed, you can see server console output as well as send commands to the console
- SteamCMD support – The newer Steam installation method (steamcmd) is now supported. CS:Global Offensive can now be automatically installed
- Added Steam User, Steam Password and Steam Auth Code to global settings
- Query Engine – Now using GameQ V2. Slightly slower query time, but more accurate and random online/offline is gone
- Auto Installer – Default Server settings can now specify Install Mirrors and Install Command (Currently Minecraft/Craftbukkit and GTA: SAMP are supported). This means for games with dedicated mirrors, they can be auto-installed with knowledge of the server needed
- Config-Based game support – For servers that don’t have cmd-line options, but rely on a main config file. When saving server settings, the IP, Port, Map, Max Players, Hostname and Server Password will all be written/updated to the main server config file automatically
- File Manager now shows current directory name and “Loading …” when navigating around
- Added San Andreas: MP game support
- Added “VERSION” file to Remote servers for easy version checking
- Added Spanish and Portuguese languages
- Fixed CSS files showing in theme menu
- When deleting a server, “Error: Failed to delete files: success success” would show
- Fixed random online/offline server statuses and buggy map/hostnames
- Fixed choosing a non-parent IP Address would not work properly when creating a new server
- Added lots of debugging output to the CreateTemplate script; if Debug mode is on this will be shown when “Create” is pressed for Create New Template